Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Dating Chinese Women: Guangzhou

In this series, I will post about various dates that I have had with Chinese women during my stay in China over the summer. To be precise, I am going to talk about the three most memorable girls, one from each of the three cities that I visited. I will not be using full names, nor will I get into all of the nitty-gritty details. Without further ado, let's talk about my dating experiences with "L", a sweet Chinese girl that I met on QQ prior to embarking on my trip.

I contacted "L" on my third day into my trip. She was free and eager to meet me, though she ran a bit late. Why was she late? She had to bring me flowers and candy. She also paid for half of the night's hotel fee. After dropping off her presents in the hotel room, it was my turn to pay for things. We went to a nearby Japanese restaurant for some food, and I was able to show off some of my Japanese language abilities, which made up for my embarrassing lack of Mandarin. Luckily," L" was not one of the Chinese people that vehemently despise the Japanese. After our dinner, the skies opened up with rain, and we rushed back to the hotel. Success.



The next day, "L", her friend, and I went to Chimelong Water Park. Once again, she came out of pocket to pay for my admission. We had a wonderful time beating the heat, and my did she look luscious in her bathing suit. That night, I had the privilege of having two Chinese women sleeping in my bed (only sleeping, nothing dirty went down that night kids).

We woke up, and I was treated to breakfast at a nearby restaurant. Unfortunately, it was time for us to say goodbye, but "L" would visit me many times during my stay in Guangzhou. Not to sound like a simping bluepill mangina, but I have never experienced such devotion from a woman as I have from "L". I still keep in contact with her to this day, and I plan on seeing her again when I return to the Middle Kingdom.

In the next episode, I will talk about dating a Chinese woman in Changsha, a city known for having the hottest college girls. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment