Monday, November 18, 2013

Initial Post and Explanation

Lately, I've been dabbling a bit in what they call the "Manosphere", and I've decided to start this blog in order to drop my opinion on things pertaining to dealing with women, dealing with life, lessons I've learned from some of my experiences, and so on. I'm not a PUA, and I am not a highly successful Alpha. This is just a place for me to ramble, although you might pick up some things that can help you out.

If you expect someone to blog rote memorizations of "red pill" rhetoric, this isn't the place for you. There are hundreds of other blogs and sites that you can check out, so I suggest for you to go there if that is what you're looking for. Like most of my blogs, I just intend to ramble a bit, share things that I find interesting from my perspective, and chronicle my development.

I hope that you enjoy this blog (when I decide to update it), and perhaps even learn something or become inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment